Availability and Fees
Please call to discuss times as I aim to be very flexible and am happy to work evenings and weekends as well as Monday to Friday daytimes.
Fees include entrance fees to toddler groups, any soft play areas we visit and also any snacks and drinks throughout the day.
Parents will need to provide meals, milk for babies, any specialist diet milk or food, nappies, wipes and nappy sacks.
Normal Hourly Rate £3.50 (Monday - Friday 7.30am – 6pm)
(Please ask for weekend rates)
- drop offs only - £5 minimum per session.
- £10 minimum per session - hours from 3pm to 6pm
- Full fee for child’s holidays
- No fee for Childminders holidays(usually 4-5 weeks per year- including the week between Christmas and New Year)
- Full fee for child’s sickness
- No fee for Childminders Sickness
A non refundable deposit of four weeks fees will be taken on signing of contract, this will be taken off your first invoice.
Payment can be in cash, bank transfer or via childcare vouchers.
Don’t forget to see if you are eligible for the childcare element of Working Tax Credits.
All basic fees will be paid one month in advance, and any additional fees i.e. overtime will be paid in arrears.
These fees and charges are on an annual review.